• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Empty cage needs filling

bfb345

I have an empty 4 foot cage and I was wondering what I should put in it I was going to do a group of leopard geckos but that's a bad idea I was thinking some smaller boa or some semi large lizard or I may just put a super giant leopard gecko in there. It has to be ground dwelling and need little to no humidity it has a wire door front and my room only has about forty percent humidity and the cage doesn't hold it that well I'm open to anything thanks.

Below is a picture of the tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370186878.447868.jpg

Deac77

5 Year Member
The wire front makes me nervous though, maybe like a colony of anoles or something lol

bfb345

The wire is covered in plastic and there is no way for the animal to harm itself the anoles would be a no lol the blue tongue maybe

Deac77

5 Year Member
I've seen it happen

And what is wrong with people! Anoles are so much fun!

bfb345

I had anoles when I was younger and there was two of them in with a crested gecko half their size and the crested ate both of them lol it was not good I'm thinking maybe a blood python I love those

Deac77

5 Year Member
Don't get me wrong I love the look of bloods but they make me nervous, and I keep caimans and retics lol

bfb345

Yeah lol they can be very pissy I hear you on that one. I too would not want to deal with a pissed off blood. I'd rather take a retic haha I handle them pretty often at my friends who owns Sentec reptile cages he has some good ones

bfb345

I also now have a giant possible super giant baby leopard gecko coming just have to pay for he or she tomorrow

bfb345

Yeah lol so cute if I had my own house and was older than 15 and had unlimited time to work with it pI would defenitely get one

Deac77

5 Year Member
They are nasty, stinky, evil, vile beasts....and I love them! Not for the average keeper lol