• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eddie pics

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think some are kinda dark. He wanted nothing to do with me today. I was able to lure him over a little with some blueberries ;) I apologize for the messy cage. I will try again tomorrow (if he's out), hopefully I can get some better pictures.
PWKU1Ko.png

lA99ZhO.jpg

o1k9Uby.jpg

B2f5S4h.jpg

E3qWVdD.jpg

kdUbYRC.jpg

dEATdrd.jpg

ruhcc0T.jpg

I think he's right around 2.5'. I can't really tell if he's on the skinny side or if he's just young. He eats a butt ton.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's looking hella good! Keep it up Lex. He doesn't look on the skinny side at all - looks healthy. Keep it up!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's the first one Ive had. I've had him less than a year and I am still learning as I go. Buzz and rob have been extremely helpful. I've also learned quite a bit from maro and James but they don't post too much about cyclura. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though.. :'(

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're always willing to help, whether it be with tegus or cyclura - we got you!

tegus4life

That's awesome! I hope to get one someday, I'd like to get another tegu and do more research before I do end up buying one. They're really neat animals. Everyone on this forum is pretty cool, they're super friendly and helpful. Where did you get him from?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Someone on fauna. They said he was from David Blair but I honestly have no idea where he came from. I would look at Florida iguana, David Blair or Ty park (no particular order). David and Ty are very helpful, they know I didn't buy anything from them but have always given me input when I have questions.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tegus4life said:
That's awesome! I hope to get one someday, I'd like to get another tegu and do more research before I do end up buying one. They're really neat animals. Everyone on this forum is pretty cool, they're super friendly and helpful. Where did you get him from?

I purchased Buzz and Luna from David Blair and Diesel (my rhino), from Ty Park. Both are great breeders and quite helpful whenever you may need assistance. You can also look into Florida Iguana aka Drsam on fauna, as Rhetoricx said, but I've never dealt with them. Ron Ehrig produces some nice rhinos, only heard good about him too. Not many breeders out there, but the ones that are are pretty damn good.

RobK.

he looking great , fat belly and all !!

tegus4life said:
Alright I'll definitely look into those. Thanks guys!!

They can and will get BIG , and sometimes that will happen faster than you think . My Roni out grew his first cage in thes than a year . It was 3x3x6 '' Roni's now in a 4x4x10 and he starting to make it look too small also and he's only 27 months old . BUZZ grew like steroids ON steroids . LOL BUT they can be real tame and sweet , gentle giants .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam