• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozers permenant encloser is almost done

DangerousDann

I started building his enclosure before I ordered him. It's 8'7"x3'7"x4' currently he is in a 40 gal critter tank, but hopefully will be moving him to his new one this week.
11924744_964899856889798_5504428070057257779_n.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes. With a shirt in his old hide box. First day or two watch him closely but don't handle him. Keep feeding routine the same. Familiarity and routine.

Update us.

thatoneguy

Nice cage, how's the humidity doing with the screen front. I just built my tegus cage a few months ago, and I already want to build another.

DangerousDann

Nice cage, how's the humidity doing with the screen front. I just built my tegus cage a few months ago, and I already want to build another.
I'm installing a cool mist humidifier and have a Monsoon 400 automatic rain system I'm putting in. His enclosure is on the second floor of our house where room temps are around 80 all year round.

thatoneguy

Very nice, I have a cool mist setup, I think I should add a rain system too so I don't have to manual mist the cage. My house is to dry to have an open cage like that.

DangerousDann

Very nice, I have a cool mist setup, I think I should add a rain system too so I don't have to manual mist the cage. My house is to dry to have an open cage like that.
This is a weather clock I have on the wall in the back of his large enclosure, without the humidifier or rain system installed yet, and without any heat lights (only LEDs) I'm at 83 degrees and 67% humidity
image.jpeg

DangerousDann

I got the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 from PetSmart (only place that had the revised model in stock) for $114.97 on sale, you can get it much cheaper online. I originally got it for my Tokay Gecko but he hates it, so I'm putting it in Dozers enclosure. It works great, but I will need to add a diverter so I can add 4 more nozzles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602