• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozer Update: 2 months

DangerousDann

image.jpg

DangerousDann

Thanks guys
Things have been really hectic the last few months, sorry I haven't been on much. Dozer is doing great, he's eating well (still only ground turkey with added calcium and vitamins, tried introducing new stuff, but he's really picky). He's on a semi regular schedule now and likes to be held. He sheds a lot (almost every week). Here's a new video I did the other day.

Jrock23

Nice video LOL... I dont think i want to hand feed again, my golden tegu seems to always get my fingers...

DangerousDann

Nice video LOL... I dont think i want to hand feed again, my golden tegu seems to always get my fingers...
Thanks. I started hand feeding Dozer early, and I hand feed everyday. He only got my finger once when he was 2 months old. Now I can have ground turkey on my fingers and he won't go for my fingers even though they smell and taste like turkey. I'm not sure how we got to that point and not sure if I can offer much advice on hand feeding, I think I just got lucky with Dozer. I'm not too familiar with Goldens

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602