• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozer progress

DangerousDann

Dozer finally let us pick him up and he also came out of his enclosure for the first time. He walked around his room for about an hour, and kept returning to us every few minutes and climbed in our laps and then went back to exploring
image.jpeg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice.

Is his appetite in anyway less as days are getting shorter? Mine are down like light switches.

DangerousDann

I don't think he knows... His room has 1 tiny window which has a curtain over it, so his days/nights are the same duration. His appetite is the same

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
that's a neat approach. I have a plant room as well ubt cut lights to fewer hours during winter. the lizards are outside during the spring and summer, and from natural lessening of light, you'd think they were bears by how they are fat and sleepy. S, off to sleep for several months in a dark cold basement.

DangerousDann

Other than the fact he sleeps all day and doesn't come out of his hide till 6 or 7pm and stays out till 11:30pm or so, he seems fine. He's eating normally, shedding well, and pretty tame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602