• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozer 1 year old

DangerousDann

Dig the funky music and fog machine. Dozer On Tour!
Thanks, I still wish I had my iPhone, the video editor was better, even though the camera is better on my Samsung, the video editor sucks.

Dozer is doing very well since the calcium issue and now eats even when he's shedding. A pound of turkey only lasts 5 days plus 5-6 mice a week.
Now to build a cage outside for him to go in for an hour or two

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL, after you said that, I got inspired to do a Film Noir version of Dozer Diaries
An introspective piece. Existential look at the meaning of life. Nominated for two important awards at Cannes 2016. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Dozer the Tegu. (Raucous applause).

DangerousDann

edited_PSMix_2016-05-30-16-31-32.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I knew they grow fast, but I didn't expect this fast
Dan- gotta tell you, I can so far only wonder what raising such a fast growing lizard is like. Really, day and dark difference between those two pictures. Should've known you for years! But only 8 mo.

thatoneguy

I can't remember i know you mentioned it in eaelier post but where did you get dozer? And is Dozer male or female?

About how long is Dozer?

My Tegu is turning 1 year old as well and he is about 41 inches long.

Last edited:

DangerousDann

I can't remember i know you mentioned it in eaelier post but where did you get dozer? And is Dozer male or female?

About how long is Dozer?

My Tegu is turning 1 year old as well and he is about 41 inches long.
Dozer is a male and is 39 inches long. He is shedding again today.

thatoneguy

Dozer is a male and is 39 inches long. He is shedding again today.

The reason I ask is in the video Dozer looks a lot smaller then my tegu, but they are actually close to the same size. Looks like he is developing a nice white head. My tegu still isn't really white he's mostly blank and grey.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced