• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Downtime Scheduled April 13th

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that TeguTalk will be down for maintenance and improvements this coming Saturday. The date is April 13th and the site will be down from approximately 12pm PST until sometime that evening. We anticipate at least a few hours of downtime. In the meantime you can find us and chat on our Facebook page (search for Tegu Talk).
Thanks for your understanding and your help in making TeguTalk better. I'm really excited to roll out these new changes. It's going to make using TeguTalk so much easier and more user-friendly.

Onward and upward!

Josh

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is this the long awaited face lift we've been hearing about? Looking forward to it.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes this is the software change and "face lift" I've been talking about.
It will visually change many things - all for the better. I think you all will really like it.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am glad this is on the busiest day at work, I won't notice the site being down. Look forward to all the changes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi