• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Downtime Announcement

G

Today I purchased some new server hardware for TeguTalk. Once the server is set up, I will need to move our database and files over to the new machine. There will be a short amount of downtime and I will do my best to minimize the downtime.
While the site is down, you will not have access to any of the topics/threads/messages/photos here on TeguTalk. It is likely you will see an error screen or a maintenance screen while the site is down.
Hopefully this new machine will load our pages and photos even faster than before. It will also help with moving a new, easier-to-read layout and theme.
Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm!
If you need to contact me or have any questions, my email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

G

We are UP UP UP on the new server.
Thanks for your patience, everyone. We were unfortunately down a little over 24 hours, but everything should be running smoothly now. Please let me know here or at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you have any issues!

G

It seems lightning fast now ..

Other than that its the good old Tegu Talk!!!

I could get a part time job with the time I save !

G

For right now, it's still the same old Tegu Talk! I'm glad things seem to be a bit snappier. That's good news. Still working on the new theme and logo, but that stuff is coming very soon!

G

I think the speed thing is something my server has done ...

This baby is smoking...!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam