• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Do feathers count??

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Here is my Sun Conure and my dog Sugar, half Dobermen half German Shep.

100_0404.jpg

100_0402.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Picture141.jpg

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
So pretty bird. I remember seeing one at petco a few months ago. I would go in there weekly just to play with that bird. Though I didn't have the $600 they wanted for him. They are so friendly and smart. To bad petco sold him a few weeks back :?

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Suns are one of my favorite birds(as far as color goes). I dont think I'd ever own one though. lol. The constant screeching would drive me crazy. Moms got an Alexandrian parrot and thats bad enough, but a sun...id jump.lol. I've just got my little greenie

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
It's all in how you train them 8) . Mine never squawks unless i tell it to speak, he plays basketball, wistles at gals, tell me he loves me every night (Not even my gal says that every night), says goodnight, plays dead when i "shoot" him (hold my hand like a gun then say bang), swings around on my finger, shakes hands, and boxes me :lol: .....i love the thing!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pretty bird and cute dog. :wink: I wouldn't be able to keep a bird in the house while my lizards are hungry, though. :twisted:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I had a Sun Conure, he was full of noise, but very friendly.

Awesome pictures, great looking animals. And yea, feathers will be fine, lol. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602