• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cruiser My whitehead or greyhead

Rud3dog

I just got me a iphone 6s and love the pictures it takes. Here are some updated pics of my tegu. IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG

The lighting on the other hand sucked

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rudinator! Great pics. I also just got a 6s after my other Iphone took a lethal spill in the drink.

Forget whitehead. Ivory is a better description. We tegu keepers need to step up our breeding. Love the contrast. A beauty.

Except for Christmas pics, mine are down til April. I miss my sleeping dragon dogs.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes. I saw that one, also on kingsnake. A young male. Very attractive.

Rud3dog

Thank you guys. You all say the nicest things on here. I have expanded my collection to water monitors (15), iguanas (4), and pilbara rock monitors. I must say that my tegu is still in a whole nother class when it comes to being part of the family. Here is Cruiser tonight after he shed a few days ago. One of these days I will get better lighting, cause the lighting makes his scales look reddish.
IMG_0870[1].JPG
IMG_0894[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0897[1].JPG
    IMG_0897[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0876[1].JPG
    IMG_0876[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics