• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Connection Problems?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Please let me know here in this thread if you're having issues getting on TeguTalk, using TeguTalk or just browsing/reading. Please try to include as much information as you can about what you were trying to do (post, read, upload photos, etc) and also the web browser you were using (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc - don't use IE! ;) )

Thanks!

Josh said:
Please let me know here in this thread if you're having issues getting on TeguTalk, using TeguTalk or just browsing/reading. Please try to include as much information as you can about what you were trying to do (post, read, upload photos, etc) and also the web browser you were using (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc - don't use IE! ;) )

Thanks!

Well I'm using chrome but at times when I was reading and went to a new area of the site it would bring up the could not find website page (I could refresh any other website) But there has no more issues for me.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
my only problem is sometime when i am posting or sending a pm i go to send it and it erases my message/comment and i have to type it again.most of the time it wont go through untill i copy the message and then it sends.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've had no issues reading posts. Sometimes my phone can be funky when posting but my computer seems to be just fine regardless of the browser.

Odonata

I was recently having a problem loading this forum on Mozilla 13.0.1 on my MacBook. This happened several days ago and I actually thought the forum was down. After a couple of days I decided to try a different browser and discovered that it loaded just fine in Safari. I updated to Mozilla 14.0.1 and the forum came right back up.

Not sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback guys. We are moving to a new server as I type! Everything should migrate smoothly. Let me know if you experience any more errors/slowness

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am unable to send PMs. Once I press send, it deletes the message and give me an error of need to enter text. (or something along those lines) Using Firefox

Also when I quote a post and try to post something of my own, only the quoted text appears and not what I have written. On my HTC phone

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Earlier this evening, I could not load the site on google chrome or my android tablet.

Logie_Bear

Earlier tonight I was getting a network timeout/ site unavailable error with IE and similar error on my HTC thunderbolt preventing me from pulling up the site for at least 30-40 min

aambumann

I use Safari on a mac. I was logged in and using the site,even had sent pm's and emails to other members, I also had other windows open reading other sites and would bounce back and forth between TeguTalk and these other sites. I came back to TeguTalk, which the page was still open, just minimized, and when I clicked on the TeguTalk minimized window it was acting very slow like it was having trouble connecting but then timed out and told me Safari could not find server. I clicked on the TeguTalk shortcut in my bookmarks, tried to enter address directly into address bar, reset Safari, closed and reopened Safari and still could not connect to TeguTalk server from about 3am to 9am local standard time,It would time out and tell me "Safari could not find server." I am in the Central time zone. I went to bed at about 3am. I got up at about 8am and tried to connect and still had the same problem. I kept trying and then about 9am I could connect and all is well and seems to be working. Thank You.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980