• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Comin' home to Drew and Desi

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Lol. So a guy is shipping out to Iraq this new years and he's looking for a home for his red. He says that his mom bought her from Bobby, but I'm not completely sure on that one. Either way this pretty girl (Visually looks like a girl to me, hope she is for Apollo's sake) is coming home to us right after Christmas. Say hello to Venus.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

And yes I know the carpet isn't a good idea. That's in his enclosure and will not be an issue, as she will be sharing a 2 story 10x6x6 cage with Apollo. Their little love house.

tegulevi

5 Year Member
thats looks like a female to me too. they have a different head and color pattern that sometimes sticks out like a sore thumb

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Venus is home and here with Desi and I, and she has been nicely fattened up. Her and Apollo are very happy together. They are currently in a 6x2x2 tank and lay on eachother all day and all night long. Surprisingly to me, Apollo will dig his hole to sleep in and Venus will follow him in and Apollo has no problem with this. They are both much perkier and happier together.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced