• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Samantha Nibblett

I need to sell my Columbian gold tegu, im asking for $100 OBO. My tegu is about a year old and has a beautiful print. I'm not positive the gender of the Columbian tegu yet but I'm pretty sure she's a girl. Her name is hila. Pronounced he-la. The name can always be changed she does not come to her name yet. She is very very well tempered for a Columbian tegu and is very easy to handle. She has never bit me or even tried. I just do not have room for her where I'm moving. I do not want to get rid of her so I want a good home that will give her lots of attention. She's a very sweet lizard.

Attachments

• 5BE13142-0E63-4DB9-92DF-AB7CD3C85480.jpeg
    5BE13142-0E63-4DB9-92DF-AB7CD3C85480.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 211
  • 04BC916D-3DCB-43C8-8891-8A1186B4396D.png
    04BC916D-3DCB-43C8-8891-8A1186B4396D.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 187

Samantha Nibblett

I'm sorry I forgot I had posted this! I can sell the enclosure too but she's going to need a larger/permanent one soon. I've never shipped lizards so maybe, where are you located?

dstorey

I need to sell my Columbian gold tegu, im asking for $100 OBO. My tegu is about a year old and has a beautiful print. I'm not positive the gender of the Columbian tegu yet but I'm pretty sure she's a girl. Her name is hila. Pronounced he-la. The name can always be changed she does not come to her name yet. She is very very well tempered for a Columbian tegu and is very easy to handle. She has never bit me or even tried. I just do not have room for her where I'm moving. I do not want to get rid of her so I want a good home that will give her lots of attention. She's a very sweet lizard.
still avail? and would you ship to Pennsylvania? interested

TeguGirl74

I'm sorry I forgot I had posted this! I can sell the enclosure too but she's going to need a larger/permanent one soon. I've never shipped lizards so maybe, where are you located?
I'm in El Cajon California In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tildaworkneh