• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cobalt Blue & Suntiger

Beazer

5 Year Member
Just took some photos of these guys for fun. They aren't mine though. I use to be big into T's but not so much anymore :/. My favorites are Poecilotheria and Avicularia. Though, the cobalt blues make some awesome burrows.

Cobalt Blue:

cobaltblue003.jpg

cobaltblue005.jpg

Sun Tiger:

Suntiger007.jpg

Suntiger008.jpg

-Jon DeLong

G

Finally! I'm never going to own an invertibrate (scared s'less) but I am fascinated by them. I kept seeing these posts about spiders and no one posted any pictures. Thanks bro! Keep em coming!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics! You like the more skittish species, eh? I would never own a colbalt......despite their beauty. Their "personality" is too much for me. :lol:

Beazer

5 Year Member
The suntiger has a wad of mashed up cricket(s) lol. I guess I do like teh more skittish species lol. Cobalts are a bit mis understood though. Took me like 20 pokes (gentle of course) to agitate her into that pose. My friend is crazy, he just scoots them onto his hand no problem. But when they get PO'ed theres no goin back lol. I'll get more pics of tarantulas for you guys.. I am going to a fiends house who has toooons.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Beazer said:
The suntiger has a wad of mashed up cricket(s) lol. I guess I do like teh more skittish species lol. Cobalts are a bit mis understood though. Took me like 20 pokes (gentle of course) to agitate her into that pose. My friend is crazy, he just scoots them onto his hand no problem. But when they get PO'ed theres no goin back lol. I'll get more pics of tarantulas for you guys.. I am going to a fiends house who has toooons.

Haha , all the colbalts I have seen are demons. You must be lucky. :)

I have a psychotic rosie that will flick and murder anything that goes into the cage. I love pinktoes. Ever kept trinidad chevrons?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced