• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Clay English,Jeff Ronne, and Mark Miller (Good)

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
If your looking for very nice people that know what they are doing, will always help you out, and have outstanding boas...Clay English at redtailboas.com, Jeff Ronne at theboaphile.com, and Mark Miller at locolizards.com are the best!

Jeff Ronne also makes some outstanding racks and cages and has new stacked cages with pedestals that actually are racks to put more snakes in!

I have met with Mark Miller, he lives here in Kansas with me and he is just awsome and has some outstanding boas.

Clay English has helped me out so much and runs the best boa forum on the planet! I have gotten 5 boas from him and they were behond perfect.

Very Good guys to deal with when looking for boas!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88