• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

chacoan white tegu's uk availability?

stevienew

5 Year Member
The chacoan white's are stunning.I thought the black and white's were the best lizard i could get,but would love one of these.What would the availability in the uk be like,if at all possible?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
stevienew said:
The chacoan white's are stunning.I thought the black and white's were the best lizard i could get,but would love one of these.What would the availability in the uk be like,if at all possible?

They are my favorites as well, I do not know anyone in the UK that has any of them, I am also not shipping out of the United States yet, but I hope to some time in the future.

stevienew

5 Year Member
Well when you are able to ship i would definitely want one.Yours look great as babies and would be awesome when fully grown.Congrats on new site by the way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny