• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cause the waitress at Dennys didnt get enough

Katt

5 Year Member
Hello all, I'm Katt.

Ummm, I reside in sunny Florida. uhhh, i'm really bad at intorducing ymself obviously. I keep about 20 bearded dragons, 1 chinese water dragon, 1 mali uromastyx, about 8 corn snakes of these morphs, bloodred het. hypo lav, snows, albino jungle, snow jungle.

I've kept in the past a number of toher reptiles as rescues and whatnot and have a decent knowledge of herps. ummm, my Fmailes pretty well settled in the reptile industry and I hope to become a good Herp Vet.

I breed corn snakes and am presently striving for a hypo lavender bloodred morph within a few years.
ummm, I'm an artist and do eveyrhting from graphic art, to painting, to woodburning, and a mumber of other things.

I really fell in love with tegus this summer after enduring through three days of non-stop Bobby and reptile show. ;) lol. I'm hoping to get one this August and I wanna make sure I know all I possibly can to give ti a wonderful home.

uhhh, Thats all I got for now so yea. So excited for this foruma nd allthe good thats gonna come out of it.

(The title of this wont make sense to anyone but Bobby, but I must say that was the best time I've ever had in a Denny's at 3 am)

COWHER

5 Year Member
Hi and welcome to the forums it is a cool place lots of awesome people on here and we all have good time.

olympus said:
Welcome, are you real good at wood burning? If you are I will buy a piece off of you.
I do wood burning too let me know what you want and ill do it. I'm trying to get back to my art side. i used to own my own Graphic arts company and i haven't done much art since it was sold 4 years ago.

Katt

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I am pretty excited about this all.

Wood burning I'm not so great at but I am ok. Ill find some pics of the latest things I've done. I'm much better with paints, graphite and charcoal, and colored pencils.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Katt, awesome to have you join us!!

Oh yes, the poor waitress at Dennys!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katt

5 Year Member
heh, Thanks all. You've made me feel very welcomed indeed.

and yea, its very grrrr, Sammy dear.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Hi there Kat... although I don't show up here as much as I should I have to throw greets from Canada to you as well.

Bobby I can only imagine what you did to terrorize the waitress....

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Those late night waitresses must be well seasoned to withstand this type of treatment.

There was a retirement part for a guy at work. They harassed the waitress all night. At the end she was in most of the pictures! HOT!!!

I hope you guys had a great time!! DUH!!! I'm sure you did!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980