• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Carry alongs How do you transport?

James Smith

BOGA 1 year birthday was on the 3 rd of this month. I like to give handmade or meaningful gifts that someone can use. I also think Birthdays are so important.

Well on BOGA'S Birthday he recieved one large mouse and a new Carry Along Hide, that I made for him. It has a heated floor and 3 access points. Built in handles that has finger gaurds. He hasn't really showed aggressive behavior but one never knows what a Tegu is thinking when he sees a stray finger entering inside a new hide.

He absolutely loves it. I will share some pics with BOGA inside it later. Things are slowing down for him. I believe he is getting ready to go into brumation. I'm going to miss this buddy.
20190909_201445.jpg
20190909_201529.jpg
20190909_201513.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wowsers! A year already. A grand gift for him. I'm not surprised by his interest in the carrier. Very curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny