• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Care sheet forum

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Just was thinking it would be cool to have a care sheet or "decision sheets" as i like to call them section/sub forum on here. Should bring lots of new members, and will be a good thing to have around here.

We could have some experienced members write care sheets if they want or just get permission to add some really good we'll known care sheets on the web to our forum.

Could even get different versions and compare and contrast to two to get all the good info out that work's best.

So what's your opinion?:D

kellen.watkins

Let's start it, someone (I appoint bubbz cause that man knows his Sh!%) lol really that guy knows his stuff. Same with reptastic... well any of the mediators really :)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bubblz is a girl/woman, i did the the same thing before. She does know her ish! I think it a good idea, just start working on them and putting ideas together. Maybe there can be a new section added for them. I know some people liked the idea of a memorial section as well.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
OHH^ lols. But it's also a matter of what people keep and if they have the time to write one.

Memorial sections is another good forum to have around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced