• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cali Herpers Represent

G

Where y'all from in Cali? Maybe we can get together sometime? My name's Drew Smith, moved from Yuba City down to Sacramento.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Age and experience my friend, age and experience. TJ is a fun novelty when you first move here, it was for me in 95.

For the most part it's Sun, and fun in a very laid back community. I recommend it, but we already have too many people.

Housings way expensive too.

But come this spring, I'm building and outdoor pen for "El Che"

G

greentriple said:
Age and experience my friend, age and experience. TJ is a fun novelty when you first move here, it was for me in 95.

For the most part it's Sun, and fun in a very laid back community. I recommend it, but we already have too many people.

Housings way expensive too.

But come this spring, I'm building and outdoor pen for "El Che"

Coming to Sac Show next year.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow i got it great, live in Sac (well davis) and go to school here spend summers and vaction at my moms place down in San Diego. Trust me TJ get borning after awhile, well that is once ur done having ur wallet stolen and tired of going to the DMV to get a new licence :roll: .

greentriple

5 Year Member
We should totally geek out and if we're all in one place at around the same time, say the Sacto Show (when is that) hang out ,get drinks and dork on Tegus.

Mike, what part of San Diego? It has been cold the last week, it sucks! But we need the cool weather and some rain would be good too.

rigo

5 Year Member
<---- another one in cali. Im north of SD in orange county. i have also felt the cold, although need i really dont like it i'm a sun person. :lol:

hey chelvis do you go to UC davis?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
why else would i live in Davis, lol. Ya i'm working on getting into vet school at the moment, i work for a vet but getting into to school to become one is impossible.

Ya Berkeley! Thats were they bus all the Davis kids when we get bored of our own parties, lol.

G

chelvis said:
why else would i live in Davis, lol. Ya i'm working on getting into vet school at the moment, i work for a vet but getting into to school to become one is impossible.

Ya Berkeley! Thats were they bus all the Davis kids when we get bored of our own parties, lol.

Which vet are you working for out here? I talk all my pets to Vicky Joseph's in Roseville.

We should all go to next years herp show. No clue when it is though... Sactos will probably be at the convention center again, and I'd love to meet you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced