• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Crosses (Blue x BW)

HectorsHabitat

Here are some of my F2 blue crosses produced here last season.

Attachments

• IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1438.JPG
    IMG_1438.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 216

N8bub

Hi Hector, , just saw this post and had to check out your site. I purchased a blue/bnw from this clutch last year and all I can say is wow, the difference in markings amongst clutchmates is amazing. Mine is pictured in the thread "here comes scaly boo boo"and I just was thinking mine favors1 his dad and 2 his grandfather or the bnw side. Was curious as to size differences between those that favor blue as opposed to bnw. Boudreaux is going to be a medium to large male I suspect as he is already 3 and a half feet or so and about 6 lbs at 10 months. Anyway keep up the good work they all look fantastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam