• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Beauty

ReptileMan27

5 Year Member
Picture753-1.jpg

Picture752-1.jpg

Picture751.jpg

Picture750.jpg

Picture754-1.jpg

Picture755-1.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I love those things! There so pretty but every one i have ever came in contact with, seemed to be on edge lol, or they just don't like me 8) .

Great snake you have there!

ReptileMan27

5 Year Member
Mvskokee said:
that snake is awesome what is it
Thanks everyone :), its called a blue beauty, its an asian ratsnake. Their are other beauty snakes like Taiwan beautys that you may of heard of.

dicy

5 Year Member
i had one a few weeks ago but gave it away but they realy grow fast from whut i see at a mates house who is now keeping it

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome looking blue you have there, these things can get rather nice sized. I had one just over 6ft.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
9ft rat snake, man thats a whopper!! Keep us posted as it grows, once again awesome looking snake bro!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced