• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Biggin after having him 4 months

tommylee22

Ok friends,

Here is Biggin the first day I got him and then last night.

Sorry I couldn't get photobucket to load last picks upright even thou they were saved upright.

enjoy,
T

FIRST DAY I GOT HIM 7/9/12
face1.jpg

topview.jpg

BIGGIN.jpg

LAST NIGHT I HAD THE WIFE HOLD HIM SO I COULD GET SOME PICS.
pic4-3.jpg

pic3-4.jpg

pic2-4.jpg

pic1-5.jpg

This is 4 months of growth with me, I just can't get over it. now his actual age is 5 months as of the 13th of this month from his hatch date.

tommylee22

He's already 3ft plus, If he keeps up at the same rate he will be grown or the worlds largest tegu in a year lol. I wonder what the biggest tegu size is on record?? hmmmm could be something to keep an eye on.

Teg

Bloody hell !! I better get cracking on a new enclosure .... lol ! Mine has grown 2-3inches in three weeks !!

tommylee22

Biggin is a 2012 Bobby hill Extreme, he eats whole ground animal and insect diet, most from haretodaygonetomorrow.com.

I love this guy!

Teg

Can you or anyone explain what difference there is between an extreme and a normal Argentine !? Thank's ...

tommylee22

Well there is a visual dif. in their heads, kind of like a croc vs. a alligator. The Extremes Eggs are larger as well. So if you look at the head of both the regular B&W and the Extreme you will see that the extreme has a longer pointer nose and the regular a shorter nose (see the distance from the eye to the nose tip in proportion, easier to see from top down.). Bobby hill has some details and visuals you can ref. on his site and others that you can Google. All in all they are just larger and have more high white coloration.

Oh and they grow much faster lol.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Man Kirby turned five months the 14th I was hoping he'd catch up lol!! He's put on like 10 inches since I got him but now only seems to gain girth and is 27 inches long lol

Biggin is a sexy tegu! I love his size lol

tommylee22

Thanks, yea Biggin is a little pot belly. lol loves his rabbit and quail.

Deac77 said:
Man Kirby turned five months the 14th I was hoping he'd catch up lol!! He's put on like 10 inches since I got him but now only seems to gain girth and is 27 inches long lol

Biggin is a sexy tegu! I love his size lol

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is handsome :). Can't give bobby credit for much else these days but he does produce some nice tegus. So far nobodies giants come close to his. Just goes to show what selective breeding can do

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Damnnnnnnnn he got huge great job I wish Godzilla used more of his extreme genes instead so he grow lol but I'm happy wit my boy

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Carlos e torres

I got my extreme from bobby this yr and it don't look like that.even the color is off..mine is a much darker color...unless its not a extreme?who knows with bobby,just to get the one i got,it took forever.. pretty much had to Tell him yo were is my ****,...I live in fl,so i can find him..I'm a long distence driver so I would have went to see him..I ask him if he wanted me to do that..he never said..I'm happy for u..breautiful animal..

tommylee22

Thanks, I must have got lucky, Bobby was awesome to work with thru my experience. I've never seen someone care so much thru the shipping process. He always returned my call and shipped my tegu when he said. I didn't even put my deposit down till the first of March and got Biggin in July :). I really wanted to always keep a tegu and hoped that I could order from him again. I bet he stops breeding them after this mess. Plus it would be hard to trust that I'd get my tegu if I did try and get another.

Carlos e torres said:
I got my extreme from bobby this yr and it don't look like that.even the color is off..mine is a much darker color...unless its not a extreme?who knows with bobby,just to get the one i got,it took forever.. pretty much had to Tell him yo were is my Poo,...I live in fl,so i can find him..I'm a long distence driver so I would have went to see him..I ask him if he wanted me to do that..he never said..I'm happy for u..breautiful animal..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam