• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best place to purchase large Chacoans???

snibborsirk

Hi all. Just getting back into the tegu game after 12 years of being out. Last tegu I had was a beautiful male high white Chacoan from Ron St Pierre. I'm looking to get another high white Chacoan male baby/juvenile but have no idea who to buy from these days since I haven't kept up with the industry since getting married and having kids. I'm def wanting a baby/juvenile from a larger or "extreme" bloodline if at all possible. Is there one or more reputable breeders offering these currently? Thanks in advance for everyone's input. I'm truly excited to get a new young tegu that me and my kids can enjoy for the next several years!

N8bub

Laura Roberts at your tegu.com has some of the st. Pierre gu's still. She's a moderator here on the forum ( laurafl) also try ty park he's the biggest name in tegus anymore. He has beautiful gu's bnw, chacoan, red, and blues. Hector habitat.com he has pretty gu's too a little more focus on blues however he does produce some chacoans. I got my 1/2 blue 1/2 chacoan from him and am very pleased. Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam