• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best place for Red's

Lanky

i don't know where is the best place to get a red tegu from online because at expos here they only have one and they are 800 bucks for a baby.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
I have a blue female around two feet very nice eating jumbo mice and meat patties I make myself. She does have a kink in tail do to incubator going two days with no heat. But she is amazing and sure to be a stunner. Also have a 1 1/2 year old read female doesn’t bite tail whip noting just scared of hights can face time and you see for yourself I got her five months ago but she need another 1 1/2 to breed so I really don’t need her.

Lanky

ty im not looking for a blue right now and i want to get everything set up first which could take a bit. (i was looking for a online dealer) how much would your red be?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tildaworkneh