• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Beautifuly Venomus

Which of these snakes do you find most Beautiful and what is your favorite venomus snake?

1. Yellow EyeLash Viper
2009014.jpg

2. Black Mamba
black_mamba.jpg

3. Green Mamba
GM-01.jpg

4. Indian Taipan
800px-Fierce_Snake-Oxyuranus_microl.jpg

5. Gaboon Viper
westerngaboonalex.jpg

6. Sumatran Pit Viper
123SumatranRipViper.jpg

turtlepunk

the eyelash vipor has a freakin adorable look to em and the green mamba is just BADA*S! both are my favorites! those and any type of cobra =) especially love the spitting cobra.

turtlepunk said:
the eyelash vipor has a freakin adorable look to em and the green mamba is just BADA*S! both are my favorites! those and any type of cobra =) especially love the spitting cobra.

ive always thought of the eyelash viper as the chinchilla of the snake world :3 its just so cute it makes me wanna huggles and kissers it but i know thatd be a bad idea XD and green mamba are soo f****** beautiful. can you believe people started catching black and green mambas trying to DEFANG THEM and relreasing them leaving a fang in or both in with broken jaws? :( dude albino baby cobras are sooooo cute :)
turtlepunk said:

by the way, Underground reptiles has a White Lip Viper for sale :3 p.s wouldnt it be freaking amazing if there wasa red mamba, yellow mamba, pink mamba, orange mamba, and blue mamba and a white mamba? :p

wallace&mick

you have 3 of my top 5 favorite venonous on here top would have to be the king cobra then the gaboon viper 3rd place i'm stuk with the black and green mamba but i think because i gotta be up close and personnal with a black he/she edges in front a bit an number 5 would be the monocled cobra

wallace&mick said:
you have 3 of my top 5 favorite venonous on here top would have to be the king cobra then the gaboon viper 3rd place i'm stuk with the black and green mamba but i think because i gotta be up close and personnal with a black he/she edges in front a bit an number 5 would be the monocled cobra

I LOVE the monocled cobra albino phase.

montana

I saw a bunch of hots for sale some time ago ...

This guy had everything ....

Big prices too...

There was one that was a bargain tho ..

A fifteen foot [or what ever ] black mamba ..

As the story went the owner had spent the last two years in and out of the hospital because of a bite ...

I guess it near killed him [it certainly killed him financially]..

The price was as I remember a hundred bucks...

wallace&mick

my mate has a red spitter and WDB and the spitter scares the crap out of me even though there 10mm glass between us but when it hoods up adn spit you always jump

also the albino monocled is gorgeous i want one just i ould rather choose not to die lmao i have big snakes rather than small deadly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny