1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Barbara and Tyrus

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Barbara Whyman, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Barbara Whyman

Barbara Whyman New Member

I’m a new member my name is Barbara and my black and white Tegus name is Tyrus

Attached Files:

2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome! Handsome ol' boy. WC from Miami?
  3. Barbara Whyman

4. Jules

Jules New Member

Hi Barbara,Tyrus is gorgeous. I'm glad I'm not the only 60+ female who likes lizards. I've got a northern blue tongue skink and have been wanting either a red or B&W tegu forever....I've got a whole sunroom set up and waiting for the right tegu at the right time.
  5. Barbara Whyman

Hi Jules I also have a blue tongue skink a bearded dragon , panther chameleon veiled chameleon and a Timor monitor I have large open habitats for all of them only the monitor is in a extra large double cage to small and fast for an open habitat. I got Tyrus over 3 months ago from Rodney Irwin ( tegusonly.com ) he rescues them from the Florida Everglades where they are an invasive species and Florida is killing them, though he was wild just 4 months ago he quickly trusted me after 2 days of being scared and now is very comfortable and has his predictable daily routine. I would like another tegu but 6 lizards is enough for now, there is a tegu breeder in Florida Carlos Michaelsen of tropical reptiles and exotics that has beautiful ones. I hope you get the one you want.