• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baragon on the front page

I finally got sick of seeing Baragon of that Coco Bark so I took him and put him in his play container to clean his cage. As soon as the shop vac went on and he got nervous. So I took another container with a small crack in it and put a shop rag on the bottom, put Baragon on it then put a couple shop-rag on top of him. He seems to like it, anyways I shop vac the coco bark with a large amount of clogs and I put newspaper on the bottom. That UVB thread got me worried about Baragon's well being because what I'm using for UVB right now is an aquarium light (The guy at the pet store told me that the light was full spectrum and it didn't matter) but I'm having second thoughts on it. So I'm gonna get a Reptisun 10 so Baragon can get more UVB.
7RGwi.gif

larissalurid

Yea I'd be having second thoughts about that too....I doubt it was full spectrum uva/uvb. If you are looking for a full spectrum though the reptisun isn't, it's just UVB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam