• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby Quince/Melinus monitor for sale

Steven.

So guys i'm selling her. I just dont have time to spend with her with everything i got going on right now. She's a little over 8 weeks. I got her from a breeder in daytona fl, on aug. 21. She's a c.b.b monitor and eats everyday and everything thats is offered. She's great with people walking by the enclosure. You can pick her up with ease but she takes couple of seconds to stop moving in your hand just like any baby monitor. I hate to sell her just because i've seen how much better she's becoming after working with her everyday, but i want her to grow up in a home that will spend even more time with her and give her the attention this beautiful monitor deserves. Please be aware that this is a very shy monitor and spends most of her time either burried or hiding. She spends 5-6 hours out and about at most. Humidity must be 80-90% at all times and basking spot of up to 130F. She love to be as high as possible, so she will need a taller enclosure rather that a longer one. With lots and lots of branches and hiding spots. She love to swim and relax in warm water, so i've given her a cat litter box pool with luke warm water.

I used this care sheet for info on her-- http://herpsareus.forums-free.com/yellow-monitor-varanus-melinus-care-sheet-t209.html

This was her thread- http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=12256#axzz281hZUqek

Priced at $350 + shipping. Located in Clermont, Fl. Thank you.

Steven.

A private couple down in daytona. We meet them at petco couple weeks prior to the daytona show. They had 8 eggs at that time. We did a follow up with them a week before the show and they said they had hatched..

sent from my phone to your eyes

Steven.

I don't have any paper work. But i might be able to see if i can give the breeder number to you.

Steven.

Sorry guys number is out of service. I have no proof that she is a cbb. So i will drop the price to 300 + shipping.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I honestly doubt they are CBB. It is possible but pretty unlikely given the fact that almost no Indo monitors are produced in captivity.

Steven.

Well i did see the adults. They also had me interact with them before i bought the baby. The breeder weren't really in for the money. Kinda just ended up with the eggs. Lol

Steven.

Man i really wish i had some proof.. Its ok though. Im open to all offers.

Steven.

Re: RE: Baby Quince/Melinus monitor for sale

MrNiceGuy736u said:

Done deal. I checked shipping and for some weird reason its $345 shipped to you. Lemme know. Thanks

Steven.

She still for sale guys. Getting more and more yellow. I'll be posting some updated pics of her on my next day off. If anyone is intrested, i'm will to go half and half on shipping. $300 + 1/2 shipping cost.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam