1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Argentinian Black and White Tegu (free) So Cal Local pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale, Wanted, or Trades' started by Talon1992, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Talon1992

Talon1992 New Member

Hello all,

I just moved to a new place and space is fairly limited. I have several large reptiles and Im going to be unable to keep them all as happy as they deserve as a result of limited space and finances. I have a two year old male tegu. He eats voraciously and definitely has a bit of an attitude. I believe that can be helped with time and patience however. I work six days a week and just dont have the time to give him the attention he deserves. Hes not aggressive, but i always use gloves when handling him ( which he doesnt particularly like. he just squirms away. and it took me months to get him to let me do that!). Id love to give him to an experienced tegu owner, i just want to find him a good home. if your interested id be happy to send pics/ info. Have a great day!
    GÜNTA likes this.
  2. GÜNTA

GÜNTA New Member

Hello is he still available can pick up
  3. GÜNTA

GÜNTA New Member

?? Can prove of new huge enclosure btw bud ?
  4. Talon1992

Talon1992 New Member

hello! sorry about the delay. ive been quite busy with work. yes he is still available. have you owned large reptiles/ tegus before? im assuming thats yours in your picture. I only ask because i want someone with experience to have him since he can be a little grumpy. Like i said he still isnt a fan of being held, but it used to be much worse. he used to run away and tail whip and now hell let you touch him for a little bit before walking away, so im confident he can be trained, but with a lot of patience.
    GÜNTA likes this.
  5. GÜNTA

GÜNTA New Member

Have got expeiriance in tegus especially and me and my partner have so much time for all animals ( nearly buy them all too ) can show u some pics of enclosure , where are you located as I'm in UK hopefully u are , or you are willing to ship him a happy home here .
  6. GÜNTA

GÜNTA New Member

Also happy to pay for shipping btw .