• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentinian Black and White Tegu (free) So Cal Local pickup

Talon1992

5 Year Member
Hello all,

I just moved to a new place and space is fairly limited. I have several large reptiles and Im going to be unable to keep them all as happy as they deserve as a result of limited space and finances. I have a two year old male tegu. He eats voraciously and definitely has a bit of an attitude. I believe that can be helped with time and patience however. I work six days a week and just dont have the time to give him the attention he deserves. Hes not aggressive, but i always use gloves when handling him ( which he doesnt particularly like. he just squirms away. and it took me months to get him to let me do that!). Id love to give him to an experienced tegu owner, i just want to find him a good home. if your interested id be happy to send pics/ info. Have a great day!

Talon1992

5 Year Member
?? Can prove of new huge enclosure btw bud ?
hello! sorry about the delay. ive been quite busy with work. yes he is still available. have you owned large reptiles/ tegus before? im assuming thats yours in your picture. I only ask because i want someone with experience to have him since he can be a little grumpy. Like i said he still isnt a fan of being held, but it used to be much worse. he used to run away and tail whip and now hell let you touch him for a little bit before walking away, so im confident he can be trained, but with a lot of patience.

GÜNTA

Have got expeiriance in tegus especially and me and my partner have so much time for all animals ( nearly buy them all too ) can show u some pics of enclosure , where are you located as I'm in UK hopefully u are , or you are willing to ship him a happy home here .

Blake#61

Hi is he still available I live in so cal, I am experienced with large reptiles, and would love to take him if he is still available.

TeguGirl74

Hello all,

I just moved to a new place and space is fairly limited. I have several large reptiles and Im going to be unable to keep them all as happy as they deserve as a result of limited space and finances. I have a two year old male tegu. He eats voraciously and definitely has a bit of an attitude. I believe that can be helped with time and patience however. I work six days a week and just dont have the time to give him the attention he deserves. Hes not aggressive, but i always use gloves when handling him ( which he doesnt particularly like. he just squirms away. and it took me months to get him to let me do that!). Id love to give him to an experienced tegu owner, i just want to find him a good home. if your interested id be happy to send pics/ info. Have a great day!
Where exactly are you located I'm desperate let me know 619-402-2807 is your contact

TeguGirl74

Hello all,

Where in San Diego I want him\them desperately I have a complete set up spent almost 500$ on please call me 6194022807

TeguGirl74

Hello all,

619 402 2807 I ant the tegu desperately

TeguGirl74

Hello all,

Will u please respond I'm in El cCajon CA I WANT HIM SO DESPERATELY

TeguGirl74

Hello all,

I'm in El Cajon California and I have a enclosure already I have also been scammed for almost 3000$ just within the last week trying to get a tegu

Attachments

• received_655318725467019.jpeg
    received_655318725467019.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 6

TeguGirl74

hello! sorry about the delay. ive been quite busy with work. yes he is still available. have you owned large reptiles/ tegus before? im assuming thats yours in your picture. I only ask because i want someone with experience to have him since he can be a little grumpy. Like i said he still isnt a fan of being held, but it used to be much worse. he used to run away and tail whip and now hell let you touch him for a little bit before walking away, so im confident he can be trained, but with a lot of patience.
Yes that mine in the picture I have a number of large reptiles over the years currently the lizard in the pic and a western painted water turtle are reptiles I have now looking to expand and I have a individual enclosure already for in New coming eddditions

SadTegu74

Hello all,

I just moved to a new place and space is fairly limited. I have several large reptiles and Im going to be unable to keep them all as happy as they deserve as a result of limited space and finances. I have a two year old male tegu. He eats voraciously and definitely has a bit of an attitude. I believe that can be helped with time and patience however. I work six days a week and just dont have the time to give him the attention he deserves. Hes not aggressive, but i always use gloves when handling him ( which he doesnt particularly like. he just squirms away. and it took me months to get him to let me do that!). Id love to give him to an experienced tegu owner, i just want to find

In theb last few days I have been scammed for over 3500$while trying to get a tegu
I'm located in el cajon
619-402-2807

Attachments

• received_471028937696298.jpeg
    received_471028937696298.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1

Kumika

Hello all,

Is he still available

SadTegu74

im in El Cajon I will gladly give him a good home .I have an enclosure already ....please call me at 619-402-2807

Attachments

• received_471028937696298.jpeg
    received_471028937696298.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam