• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine red tegu for sale....

Bobby1220

It kills me to have to post this, But I have to rehome Pandora my female red. The story is too long and hurts to talk about but the long and short of it is that she needs a new home. I live in stoughton MA about 20 minutes from boston and I want to make sure she goes to a good home so Id like to meet anyone who is intrested in person please. I put alot of money into everything for her. Looking for 200 for her and her lights. If you want the tank too its in pretty beat up shape as it was only temporary untill i could order a vision cage. Its a 200 gallon tank and she loves it, ill give it to you for 100 dollars. Shes a good girl and i love her to death, I just want someone to love her as much as I do.

Thank you
Bobby

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i been wanting a red for as long as i seen this site.i would prolly take her but i live in MI.=/.i wold spoil her tho.=]

Riplee

5 Year Member
frost said:
i been wanting a red for as long as i seen this site.i would prolly take her but i live in MI.=/.i wold spoil her tho.=]

Haha I remembered u live in Midland right?

nicklotz

im in swansea ma, about 30 min away. i might be intrested i kinda have a few tegus right now but can you send me some pics and ill tell you

Chia pett

It kills me to have to post this, But I have to rehome Pandora my female red. The story is too long and hurts to talk about but the long and short of it is that she needs a new home. I live in stoughton MA about 20 minutes from boston and I want to make sure she goes to a good home so Id like to meet anyone who is intrested in person please. I put alot of money into everything for her. Looking for 200 for her and her lights. If you want the tank too its in pretty beat up shape as it was only temporary untill i could order a vision cage. Its a 200 gallon tank and she loves it, ill give it to you for 100 dollars. Shes a good girl and i love her to death, I just want someone to love her as much as I do.

Thank you
Bobby

Chia pett

Thank you
Bobby
yeah.next to bay city.

Chia pett

Thank you
Bobby

Chia pett

Thank you
Bobby

Chia pett

I try to contact you again and again but you don't reply back! Why post up then! I am very interested in the red Tegu can you please call me!!I left my number on your text page!

Chia pett

Thank you
Bobby

Gary

Can you reply back or call me ! I am interested in the red Tegu!
There are a lot of places where you can buy tegus. From the number of posts you’ve made in the last 2 weeks looking for a tegu, I think you’d be happier contacting tegus only or another Florida-based breeder/capturer.

Posting dozens of times across a few threads won’t increase your posts’ visibility if the posters simply aren’t checking the forums.

Lar Lemm

i may be interested im in Nashua and had a few Blacks in the past and looking fo a new one how big is she ect

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced