• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody with tribrids on here?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. I don't, but this forum is a good place to see if someone has and to get good husbandry info.

Crisavina1

I'm sure someone will............. Maybe there breeder just called it something else.
I’m sure some one is bound to have one something like this guy! I’m just curious as to what he’ll look like older! He has lots of red on his head already and hoping he’ll develop more reds :)

Kmartin

I do. Got him at a show. He turned 2 this month. 51 inches long and 13 pounds. Sweetest thing ever. Burnt nose like a blue. Red belly and lots of white spots.

Attachments

Kmartin

20190223_171716.jpg
that's Pixel 18 months ago. They change so much so fast. He was under 12 inches when I got him. At a year he was 22 inches. This last year he almost trebled his size. Still has the sweetest temperament. He is a perfect lap dog..

Plus the thing with tribreds they can come out looking like blues,red or black and white or a mix! My favorite is when they look super white like my male