• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

any AZ herpers

pythonman13

5 Year Member
okay i got this idea from cali herper topic but i changed the state to AZ but our there any AZ herpers out there or people that went to the tucson reptile show ???

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Heck I got my first Tegu at the Tucson Show. I got her from Kelly...can't think of his last name, but give me some time.

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
I'm out here is AZ as well. I believe I know Kelly too. If its the same guy, I bought a Rhino from him around 5 years ago.

COWHER

5 Year Member
mdmtmm said:
I'm out here is AZ as well. I believe I know Kelly too. If its the same guy, I bought a Rhino from him around 5 years ago.

ooooooooooooooh you got any pics i love rinos!!!!!

Beazer

5 Year Member
Yeah I'm from az... and a major herper. What of it? lol jk! I didn't get to go to this year's reptile show in down there. :cry: But there is always next year. I am just not too fond of going to the herp shows here anymore lol. Seen it all. Though its awesome to meet new people and bump into your herpin' buddies there. Oh and to meet herper chicks 8) . I forget the last name of that Kelly guy that you guys are talking about, but he is a great guy. Keeps a profile on all his animals which is always a good sign. If I can manage to remember his last night I'll post it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam