• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Amazon Emerald Tree Boas, Chondros ( Amazon Green Tree Pythons ) & Amazon Tree Boas

Okay so, i have a question for all you snake lovers out there!!!

Amazon Emerald Tree Boas, there are several types, phases, and varietys of them, from basin ect. black phase, to Amazon X.

Chondros on the other hand (Amazon Green Tree Python ) the less bigger of the greens, has many beautiful phases, ALTHOUGH there was 1 recorded BLUE Emerald Tree Boa it was NEVER taken into the states and is rumored to have eventually died off by now BUT no one has gone back to where it was found to find more and are unsure if they did if itd be permitted to bring one back into the states. anyways, Chondros have many forms as i said, blue, calico which is black green and yello, to albinos even, greens with what appear to look like lbue diamonds, ect ect.

Amazon Tree boas have MANY MANY MANY MANY variety and i personally offer refer to them as the corn snake or milk snake of the exotic pet world as a joke to all their varietys in colors when mixed and matched.

Now the point of this thread is I am quite curious, as to you fellow snake lovers, what do you prefer? which your favorite of the 3? The Emerald Tree Boa? The Chondro or aka Green Tree Python, or The Amazon Tree Boa?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602