• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Albino PacMan Frog

G

Just got an aleministic Ceratophrys ornata. Cute little guy. He's been picked up and doesn't seem to mind so much. He's very young and I will post his pictures later. PetSmart had him in the tiniest tank I've ever seen, not even a 5 gallon, with crickets walking all over him and the temperature at about 75 degrees with almost no humidity, sitting in ReptiBark. Of course being the herper I am, I spent over 100 bucks on credit that I don't have, in supplies and took him from the crappy life dawned to him by uneducated employees, to sleep about 2 feet from my head at night on my headboard. People never cease to amaze me.

Got his pics up.
SNC10607.jpg

SNC10625.jpg

SNC10624.jpg

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics. Be sure to provide a good amount of substrate, as you know, they love to burrow! :)

G

Mike said:
Nice pics. Be sure to provide a good amount of substrate, as you know, they love to burrow! :)

In about a month I'm gonna give him a full 3-4 inches to burrow. I couldn't stop laughing at him, he's just so cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced