• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Akasha late 06 pastel

Serafim

5 Year Member
Here are some oictures of my little pastel female. She is a late o6 and is beautiful. She is a picky eater along with my male pastel. She is a gerbil and softfur eater but prefers the gerbils. She will hopefully breed late next season. I have a nice cinny to pair with her...

kashi.jpg

kashi2.jpg

erk

5 Year Member
Beautiful snake! I've been looking for a ball python for a while, but can't seem to find the "look" that I want. I guess I'm just too picky, but if I'm going to spend a few hundred clams, I should be. Thanks for the picture.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Balls are the cutest snakes! Mine sits with his head slightly out of his hide and watches me. (Or he's sleeping.) Whatever!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam