1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Agent Ron Smith

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by ChefBlaze, Oct 22, 2018.

?

Is it normal for ron to shed this quickly? Bi-weekly

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChefBlaze

ChefBlaze New Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Agent Ron Smith. I'm 3.5 months old and I arrived in Lethbridge Alberta Canada on September 13th,2018.

I love my new home! Lots of trout, cod, super worms, green grapes, salmon, tuna and ground Turkey mixed with parsley.

My owners name is Chefblaze, and I'm very happy so far, but I'm shedding alot.

I was finishing shedding on Sept 15, started again on October 3. It's now October 22, and I'm shedding again. I eat alot! Have grown many ounces, and almost 4 inches since I arrived. Do I sound healthy?? I feel healthy, I'm hand fed, lots of time with people, never bite.

Kind regards,

Ron
  2. ChefBlaze

ChefBlaze New Member

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Hello and welcome..... the shedding sounds normal for a growing tegu.
  4. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Not many tegus can write. Fascinating, but you and your care sound to be on point.
    Debita likes this.
  5. Debita

Debita Member

Hey Agent Ron......Smith.....(so funny)....My name is Skully. You need to give your owner a little headache here and there! This perfect behavior of eating and shedding and no bites?????? I def give my owner Debita a hard time whenever I can. I have tried to bite her plenty, I hiss almost every day, and I've bloodied her arms with my awesome sharp claws several times. I've been with her for 6 months now and I've almost got her doing everything I need. She's trying to find baby chicks for me and after that, I'm going to bite her until she gets me whatever else I want. I've got her thinking I'm part crocodile, since I was actually yanked out of my wonderful home in Fla., where I was in heaven and didn't have to answer to humans. Never surrender! They'll expect you to cuddle with them!

Skully is a beautiful female B/W that is about 2 yrs old now....she was about 20" when I got her, and is now 3' + long. She has cuddled - or let me hold her - about 5-6 times in 6 months. Sounds like you have the food thing down - but maybe some thawed pinkies once a week? Nice to hear that some of them have such sweet dispositions.