• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Agent Ron Smith

Is it normal for ron to shed this quickly? Bi-weekly

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChefBlaze

Hello everyone!

My name is Agent Ron Smith. I'm 3.5 months old and I arrived in Lethbridge Alberta Canada on September 13th,2018.

I love my new home! Lots of trout, cod, super worms, green grapes, salmon, tuna and ground Turkey mixed with parsley.

My owners name is Chefblaze, and I'm very happy so far, but I'm shedding alot.

I was finishing shedding on Sept 15, started again on October 3. It's now October 22, and I'm shedding again. I eat alot! Have grown many ounces, and almost 4 inches since I arrived. Do I sound healthy?? I feel healthy, I'm hand fed, lots of time with people, never bite.

Kind regards,

Ron

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not many tegus can write. Fascinating, but you and your care sound to be on point.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hello everyone!

My name is Agent Ron Smith. I'm 3.5 months old and I arrived in Lethbridge Alberta Canada on September 13th,2018.

I love my new home! Lots of trout, cod, super worms, green grapes, salmon, tuna and ground Turkey mixed with parsley.

My owners name is Chefblaze, and I'm very happy so far, but I'm shedding alot.

I was finishing shedding on Sept 15, started again on October 3. It's now October 22, and I'm shedding again. I eat alot! Have grown many ounces, and almost 4 inches since I arrived. Do I sound healthy?? I feel healthy, I'm hand fed, lots of time with people, never bite.

Kind regards,

Ron

Hey Agent Ron......Smith.....(so funny)....My name is Skully. You need to give your owner a little headache here and there! This perfect behavior of eating and shedding and no bites?????? I def give my owner Debita a hard time whenever I can. I have tried to bite her plenty, I hiss almost every day, and I've bloodied her arms with my awesome sharp claws several times. I've been with her for 6 months now and I've almost got her doing everything I need. She's trying to find baby chicks for me and after that, I'm going to bite her until she gets me whatever else I want. I've got her thinking I'm part crocodile, since I was actually yanked out of my wonderful home in Fla., where I was in heaven and didn't have to answer to humans. Never surrender! They'll expect you to cuddle with them!

Skully is a beautiful male B/W that is about 2 yrs old now....he was about 20" when I got him, and is now 3' + long. He has cuddled - or let me hold him - about 5-6 times in 6 months. Sounds like you have the food thing down - but maybe some thawed pinkies once a week? Nice to hear that some of them have such sweet dispositions.

Last edited:

Yogamum

Lol!! Too funny . She might come around. I always feed my guy (with a fork) so he knows I am the giver of all yummy food. I also talk to him everyday when he is in his cage. He’s cages is in my living room/kitchen area. He use to run and hide when he heard me come through the door. He gets better every day.

Best of luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced