• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adult Caiman Lizard(s) enclosures

Fyndhorn

Hello everyone.

So my beautiful female Caiman lizard is about ready for her final home. But I wanted to get some feedback from everyone (that is keeping adult caiman lizards) on how they handled the water area. I know the the filtration is out of the question based on most people posts so you can to something that you can drain and fill with easy. I was thinking one of the per-formed ponds from Lowes or just putting a 70gal tank in the enclosure so I can enjoy the underwater activities (cause who doesn't like to watch fish now and again) but that keeps bringing me back to the filtration issue.

I am curious what setups everyone else has gone with for their setup and maybe any learning you can share would be VERY helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced