• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Acting agitated

Sam

My hatchling is acting agitated tonight. Quick movements and instead of curling up in my shirt tries to scurry off. Last night she got tangled up in my shirt and my fiance tried to coax her out the Tegu had a mild panic attack.I thought she would have settled down by now. The only two things I did different tonight is use a different body wash and put my shirt in her cage for scent training. Could this be the reason? This is the first tegu I've owned so I'd like to get the most advice to do it right.

Brazos jackal

The other day I took ours outside and set it down in the grass. Immediately it spun around and lunged and my hand. It's never done either of these things before inside its cage or on the floor of our herp room. From my experience lizards are more sensitive to any type of change more than other reptiles I keep. Also more random in behavior

Sam

So it could be that she was just having a bad day? Makes me feel a little better. I was wondering if I had caused any damage or something like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980