• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A Photo Gallery

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Am I the only one that thinks this site should have a photo gallery or is there one here already and I am just horribly overlooking it?

I think it would be awesome if every member when they joined got to post a picture of their tegu. Just ONE picture and tegus only (not to descriminate but for consistancy) and like that persons screen name under it or somthing.

I think it would be really cool to be able to go to a page and see pictures of every ones tegus with their name beside it as a sort of member wall. It would also be a hell of alot better than looking on google images for pictures of well cared for tegus.

I just want to see what everyone elses tegus look like and what the differences are and who owns them, a name to a face if you will.

Thats what I have been thinking for a while :bud

(p.s.) bobby can have two picture spots lol. maybee you can fit them all in two group shots

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
I love that idea. Or there can be a limit to how many photos each member can post. Like their own gallery on their profile too.

rule6660

5 Year Member
kjphoto04 said:
I love that idea. Or there can be a limit to how many photos each member can post. Like their own gallery on their profile too.
I think that would be Awsome!!

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I think that is a good idea. I am still waiting on that. This other forum that I participate has a good setup if you need ideas..... <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kzrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.kzrider.com</a><!-- w -->, motorcycle site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980