• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

5 m/o argentine black and white tegu

larrymelia44

5 m/o argentine black and white tegu for sale, willing to ship. He is male and average behavior. He comes with a temporary cage and extras if wanted. Don't have a set price, I just don't have time for him anymore, please reply with an offer and your info. Ps shipping will be included in the price.

larrymelia44

Here are pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 209

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
U need a bigger tank now and red lights are no good for there eyes I hear what do u use for uvb. What's temps and humidity also what do u feed

from Samsung Galaxy S3

larrymelia44

My uvb/solarglo popped a few days ago and i dont have the funds to buy a new dome and bulb, thats 100 right there, the bulb was new and im waiting for my refund but apparently thats a problem, thats why i want to get him sold as soon as pssible, but he has no bone curves or anything, he has has uva and uvb for the 5 months ive had him.

larrymelia44

Avg cage twmp 80 warm side 75 cool, humidity around 75, feed him ground turkey, horned worms on occasions, lots of fruits and sometimes chicken breasts and hearts

DeathbyLol

Hi! I've been thinking about getting a male and maybe starting some breeding. Would you be interested in a trade at all? Or a trade with money? I'm in Alabama. What would shipping be to 35115?

its only 50 dollars to ship an animal so 150 is a lie i would pay 50 for the tegu and 50 for shipping if i was to buy be cause i can get a black white tegu for a hundred from a reputable breeder i know

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Shipping isn't always $50. I've paid much more to ship a tegu. However, a buyer and seller do have to consider the total cost of a sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam