1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Build

Discussion in 'Tegu Enclosures' started by Kay, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kay

Kay Member

So I decided not to keep the enclosure that was given to me with my second Tegu. After my first build I knew I really wanted to start over anyway. My first was a repurposed armoire. This build is a 96X36X30. I wanted to add glass to the slides since it's much cheaper than plexi so I bought a router! I was able to pull it off without a table or clamps. I've half way done. I think what will hold me up is trying to tile the bottom. 20180617_011215.jpg

Attached Files:

EnjoysWine and Gary like this.
  2. Kay

Kay Member

Cracked one piece of glass... Luckily I had some plexi on hand.. Now need some grout and have to finish the front. The pegboard is to temporarily seperate my tegus. Our original tegu is much smaller than the one we were given so I need him to catch up a little before I left them be together. The larger tegu loves him but he tends to step on him a lot

Attached Files: