• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 red male tegus for sale

Dylan koch

I'm looking to sell my 2 pure red male tegus 4ft or little larger! 1 is alot larger than other both are ready to breed right away! Asking price 600 ea due to all the money I've put into the food the are 2 I believe. I only have recent pic of smaller male the other is much larger has huge jowls and both are ready to breed. Price negotiable both are handmade the larger is the sweeter one smaller one is calm until taken in sunlight and u have to crouch and hea fine then. I'm trying to move them fast as I just broke my foot. Will add more pics probably tomorrow I will bundle for lower price! Both clearly are males from.jowls to the bbs you can feel on either side of tails
received_313280956865439.jpeg

Dylan koch

they are on varied diet! I feed them roaches crickets occasionally mostly whole pray chick's, rodents, quail, salmon, cod, chicken liver and gizards, veggies and ect and eggs they eat amazing and devour their food! Fed twice a week max very large meals

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam