• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wow now THIS is an iguana!

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
check out this bad boy, If I had the room I would have already purchased him!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=568300">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=568300</a><!-- m -->

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yes...they are.. I bet that iggy would love to kill that guy right now.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Poor Iguana,Rather than tie his legs together so he won't hurt you how about putting him back where you got him. :los
If you get a wild reptile that big,I seriously doubt you can get him tame enough to handle.

Brat!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Mike sent me a link to this privately and I took a look right away. I was terribly impressed with the size of that iguana and immediately thought of my friend, Bo, who lives in Wyoming. He has been looking for a large, impressive male with a crest like that one has for a long time. This evening my phone rang and it was Bo. I told him that I had been thinking about him earlier today and he mentioned the ad, assuming that is why I thought of him. He is the one that bought that iguana! I'm so happy for him and the iguana.

I have no problem with iguanas being caught in Florida and sold into the pet trade. For most of them it's probably a better outcome than some others. They are being trapped and frozen alive, shot, drowned, and even sold for their meat. Something has to be done and selling some into the pet trade is an agreeable part of the solution for me.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Yea I agree that something definitely has to be done like stopping the mass reproduction of iguanas, but It sounds like the iguana should be going to a responsible keeper which is important. I wouldn't mind raising one up to be like that myself :-D

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
that is a FINE iguana!

my male never turns orange..The six years I have owned him..never agression or the pretty orange color.

He does turn blue instead.lol.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Bo sent me the photos from the ad so here they are. The iguana is arriving in Wyoming via Delta Dash tonight so I'll probably have more photos of it tomorrow.
30216beast_iguana_2.jpg

30216beast_iguana.jpg

I know it's crazy because I need another iguana here like I need a new hole in my head, but I'm envious! LOL

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow :jadr !!! thats an awesome iguana :wnw !!! what kind is it? it doesnt look much like a green iguana to me. and i have never seen any others as adults.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
This is the nicest Green Iguana/variation I've ever seen and I would have bought it if I had the room, I was hoping someone on here would buy it so they could post pics of it when it arrives

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980