• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where'd you purchase your blue!

tegubuilder

I just got mine from hector this week. Im really happy with him, great looking tegu, healthy as can be, and eats like a pig. Hes taming down really fast too.

Attachments

• IMG_3955.JPG
    IMG_3955.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 217

Zyn

I got Severus from hector as well though he's blue x blue cross

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 129

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm a Tegusonly man, but Hector's is upstanding as well. Big on morphs.

rats

5 Year Member
My lovely blue came from Dave Dragon many years ago. I don't know if he's still breeding them; I had heard he stopped. Foley (that gorgeous guy I'm holding in my photo) is a wonderful tegu -- smart, friendly, and happy to go with me to reptile events so I can introduce him to any number of potential future tegu owners (not Foley, he's all mine :). So knowing other sources of blues is a good thing, as I get asked often.

I recently got a juvenile Argentine black & white from Tegusonly, Rodney Irwin, and must say this newest guy/gal (can't tell, no jowls yet!) is also a fine new pet. Jake is getting used to us; he's a healthy and smart little tegu, not as skittish as he was when we first got him, but that was only to be expected, being re-homed and also being a young'un. (Foley was a bit like that but we got him as an infant, only about 4" long (body) and he got used to us much faster since we were feeding and handling him a lot, being a baby.) Rodney was very good at communicating what he had available, and sent me the right size tegu (I didn't want one fully grown, I wanted to have some input on raising and feeding the little one). I'd buy from him again, except 2 tegus take up plenty of room (they have separate cages, of course; didn't want to Foley to think the new tegu was food!) so I'll have to wait.... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam