• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard Chacoan breeding pair!!

snibborsirk

anybody else see the breeding pair of Varnyard Chacoans for sale at fauna classifieds? Man I wish I had some extra cash (and space!). Could someone please buy them and give me first dibs on the hatchlings!!!

snibborsirk

From what I've seen, Bobby Hill (Varnyard) had the best looking and prob the largest Chacoans. Been waiting for someone to pop up that's breeding some of his stock but haven't seen any hatchlings available.

Rud3dog

Do you have any links to "his" offsprings? Every thing I read about the guy was he was a crook and a lier, and just tons of negative things about him.

snibborsirk

Yeah it's unfortunate how he went sideways - had a good thing going. Look back in this Chacoan thread and he has a ton of posts with pics. His user name is Varnyard and he was a moderator I think. Literally the first post in this thread is from him. Most of his little guys have awesome banding and look to be 75% (just guessing) white!

snibborsirk

Rud3dog - check this out. First pic is obviously your Chacoan - second is a Varnyard Chacoan pic I found. Look familiar!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced