• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

UK sources?

Fangirl

Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything. Can anyone recommend any reputable breeders or distributors of argie's in the UK? Atm the nearest I can find is 2 hrs away (Warrington P&E?) and although they courier I would prefer somewhere closer so I can actually go and see their stock, how it's kept etc. I'm based in Northamptonshire. Would be great to hear from anyone who has had personal dealings with this shop or anywhere else.

TIA x

Wesley Gardner

Hi. I had the same problem. I live in Liverpool and warrington was the only store I found that sold them. There are a couple of breeders around. Look on Gumtree. That's were I got my baby. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam