• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tri-cross monitors

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Just felt like sharing my favorites, besides my tegus! My tri-cross monitors. They are argus x sand crosses. V.p.horni X flavi X gouldii

Male:

Female:
her chameleon impersonation

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
I don't handle my monitors, at all. I use a hands off approach and tong feed. They will come right to me and attempt to climb up my arm if they feel curious and I can reach in and get them no problem if I need to remove them from the enclosure for any reason. "Taming" an argus is pretty much non-existant, its more about trust building.

All my tegus are adults and came to me already socialized, or Rex who I raised and have had 10 yrs now -- hes a mamas boy and tolerates my husband but isnt too fond of others, if I had a hatchlings --- I wouldn't have that time lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam