• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thinking about doing a contest, what do we think?

Jessicak

Hi guys! I was thinking about doing a contest, but I wasnt sure how many active people would be interested. I wanted to do like a photo contest, maybe with some holiday theme? comment or message me directly if you're interested! I also wanted to do some little reptile related prize!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jessica- if could be shown how to post a pic, I would, if even for the fun of it.

I've actually been considering a calendar for friends and family. Playing poker, climbing the festivus pole, etc.

Jessicak

are you on the site on your computer? if you are, photos can be uploaded by clicking on the square with the circle in the top left corner and what is supposed to look like mountains. Its right next to the smiley face in the menu-type bar right above where you type? i dont know if that makes much sense. or i think the 'UPLOAD A FILE' option works, right next to the post reply button on the screen.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh my goodness. I found it. Now- creativity time. Thanks Jessica.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I may have unfair advantage? Mine are sleeping for the winter. Torpid. They'll pose with a ground turkey elf! I'm back from out of town and will begin with the holdiay lizard outrages this weekend!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
image.jpeg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks, Gang. No one's messin' around with these 'reindeer'.

snibborsirk

So here's the best I can do for the time being! My two are either hiding or exploring balls to the wall since they are relatively new and getting used to their environment. "Sully" (aka Sally - but pretty sure she is a he now!). He's trying to make it down the chimney and spread Xmas cheer throughout the village!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

snibborsirk

On another note, Walter1, could you post a full body pic of Snowflake? That's one you got from Rodney right? All three are awesome, but she stands out with all that white! I've read a couple of places that the Florida population stemmed from a predominantly Chacoan/Paraguayan bunch of b&w tegus. You heard this too? Seems like a lot of Rodney's tegus have Chacoan characteristics. Love this site by the way - makes me feel a little less dorky knowing there are more tegu enthusiasts out there!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Happy to, Snibby. Heard similar about S. Fl. tegus but I only know it's hear say. Genetic testing will solve that one

Also, love happy faces of the Yuletide tegu!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced