• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Not Growing

Qobrah_Ven

Phoenix hasn't visibly grown in a very long time, he is very small for his age and hasn't had much of an appetite at all since he turned one. He is now almost three and just barely 3 feet in length. Way too small for a male of his age, i think. Ive heard that males should get to 4 or five feet and be very girthy, Im very worried that he may be stunted and will never grow bigger. I am under the impression from everything I've read that they reach full size in 1-2 years, is this always the case? or could he just be growing very slowly? I want my boy to grow big and healthy please any advice is appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602